AnnaSophia Robb

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Promise to Charlie

Leaves Pictures, Images and Photos


Vividly that day, I remembered
The maple leaves, by the autumn, withered
Oh! She walks right in front of me,
And said her love for my friend, Charlie.

“I loved and only loved him,
Can you tell him what I feel?”
She asked, begging me
To tell her love for my friend, Charlie.

She tied her blond hair
And gave me a smile, I could not bear.
Smile that was not for me,
But to my best friend, Charlie.

She held my hand, and shook it.
Telling what I feel for her now is stupid.
So I made a promise to thee,
To tell her love for my friend, Charlie.

Then I strolled, heart-broken
Holding thy promise, but stricken.
Promise that I need to do for thee
Vow to tell her love for my friend, Charlie.

That day, when maple leaves withered,
Unexpected news, I heard.
That my friend, my best friend,
Charlie is found dead.

I don’t know what to say,
Until she found out, the next day,
With the maple leaves by the autumn, it withered.
She lamented, cried and never recovered.

Oh! I walked right in front of her,
And she gave a teary-look, I could not bear.
Tears that was not for me,
But for thy love, Charlie

“I loved and only loved him,
Did you tell him what I feel?”
She said, still crying for thee
For her one and only, Charlie.

Vividly I still remembered,
The day were autumn leaves withered,
The day, I found out that she
Killed herself, leaving me
Just to be,
With my friend and thy love Charlie.

used. Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment